Account Manager – Based in Shanghai
Account Management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
Account Managers will liaise with customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience.
Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations. Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve sales quotas and grow our business.
- 7+ years proven work experience as a Client Relations Manager, Customer Success, Account Manager, or other relevant experience. Experience in Hospitality industry would be a bonus.
- Sales experience is a must, with a background in consultative selling (farming)
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization. This includes C-level and Executive contact
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Solid working knowledge of CRM (e.g. Salesforce), LinkedIn (any social media tool sets) and MS Office
- A customer-oriented attitude with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Ability to work well with a team and lead by example
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field