Director of Sales – SEA – Based in Bangkok
Responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. DOS-SEA will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations. Ultimately, a successful DOS-SEA should collaborate with our sales team to achieve sales quotas and grow our business. This position is reporting to MD SEA and based in Bangkok.
- 5+ years proven work experiences as a Senior account manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development or other relevant experience preferably from Hospitality industry.
- Hands on experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
Team management skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a broad understanding of the technology used within the Hospitality industry today (future insight very helpful).
- Experience in tactical and strategic sales on a value proposition basis to the Hospitality Industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Thai and English.
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Management of their team’s annual sales business plan and monitor progress on monthly objectives.
- Drive revenue (Bookings) growth across all products and services of the Boost business.
- Implement and build upon the sales plan including competitive positioning of Boost products and solutions in your defined territory.
- Boost utilizes salesforce.com (SFDC) to track sales activities (forecasts), contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
- Ensure integrity in Sales Force for reporting and forecasting purposes.
- Set sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with business strategies.
- Supervise and support Commercial and Account Managers.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Use client feedback to improve customer experience.
- Report on sales results on a regular basis and suggest improvements.
- Identify and approach potential clients.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to clients and the sales team.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales team to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
To submit your CV, and for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org